Saturday, September 24, 2016

How do you kill a monster?

Today I read a story called "How do you kill a monster?"  If you like creepy stories, I'd definitely recommend reading this one.  This story was intense and very well written.  The story starts off with the narrator re-watching a trial about a little boy who was murdered.  He goes on to talk about the rest of the events in the trial that weren't show on the video.  Each word of the story had me even more curious and anxious for the next.  From the very beginning I was hooked and couldn't stop reading.  I started worrying about the actions of the narrator and his thoughts as the story progressed.  By the end of the story I was actually shocked.  The ending was wonderful and such a surprise,  I was really not expecting it.  You're in for a surprise if you read this one.


To read the original story:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/4qmjkr/how_do_you_kill_a_monster/

No comments:

Post a Comment